the bishkek adventure


although "our story" as a couple originated in 2006... the bishkek adventure officially began in july of 2008 when jennifer and i accepted teaching positions at an international school in bishkek, kyrygzstan. we started this blog with the hope that it would be an entertaining and accurate catalog of our years living abroad. although we are back in the states now after two years in central asia and our life is not nearly as exotic or exciting... we are keeping the blog going writing for our friends, families and for our first born child, olivia (olive) annmarie conover, who blessed us with her arrival on monday, august 24 at 2:15pm.

Wednesday, February 10, 2010

jen and olive

here are some recent photos of jen and olive.  when they are next to each other - i think they look so much alike.  especially their mouths, eyes and expressions.

2 comments:

  1. hey, we are back from our skiing vacation. so fun! looks like olive is growing fast. so cute! I'm sorry, none of the job deals worked out. but maybe (maybe, maybe) this way, I really do get a chance to come visit you in Bishkek again. are you reading my blog at all? noone ever leaves any comments. you know how that feels. :( see you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. She does have a lot of her Mom's features. When she is next to you, she favors you too. I think she is just a nice blend of both of you. Thanks! I enjoyed the photos. She is a doll baby!

    ReplyDelete