it was hosted by nelson and lauren who are fast becoming very dear friends. they both work at the embassy and have a 14 month old son named sebastian who has already been promised to him in marriage. jen and shane (with kids) were there as was irene, tinamarie, maria, and the deputy chief of mission (the number two at the embassy) with his young (of course!) russian wife.
it was another one of those moments which made us thankful that we are returning to bishkek again next year and one of those moments that reaffirmed that no matter where you live - good, quality community is such an important thing. we are very thankful to have that here.




















Looks like a fun time for all. I love the candles in the turkey! Olivia seemed to enjoy all the toys and children. I see she is finally wearing the dress Jen made. Thanks for all the photos and videos. An after photo of the turkey carcass would have been funny. I bet you guys finished that one off!
ReplyDelete