the (little) girls slept in until 800ish which allowed the grown ups to sleep that late as well. we shared a nice breakfast and started to get ready for the day - which is a challenge as right as we are ready to go the little ones are ready for their morning naps. we finally left the apartment around 1030am and headed to the neighboring town of kirchheim (which means "church" and "home" in german). the city center (as most city centers in europe... what is wrong with american city planners?!) is closed off to traffic and is full of people walking, window shopping, and eating from sidewalk vendors. it was very nice - just the kind of thing that jen and i like doing.
we did some shopping for our new years dinner tonight and stopped so jen and kerstin could share some ice cream.
we returned home around 300pm for napping (if olive and lenara will allow it) before our exciting stay in at home new years evening.
It was so great having you here. I miss you already! We came home from Munich today. It took us exactly 2 hrs and 15 mins - no stops. ;)) Gee, was that a trip we had on Saturday. I hope Olivia recovered - poor girl. Have a save trip back home to Bishkek! We love you!
ReplyDeleteLove, love, love the videos! Kerstin seems like a delightful personality! And, what fun to have the babies together and to see them both!
ReplyDeleteShe looks like a sweet gal and her baby is precious. So kind of her to allow you guys to stay with her. The architecture is amazing and I have to admit a photographers dream city. (Uncle Jerry said to tell you that his family was from near Prague). I guess you will be headed home soon. I think a nice rest would be in order now. I am sure Boone has missed you guys. Olivia is just so adorable. What a little trooper she is...
ReplyDelete