the bishkek adventure


although "our story" as a couple originated in 2006... the bishkek adventure officially began in july of 2008 when jennifer and i accepted teaching positions at an international school in bishkek, kyrygzstan. we started this blog with the hope that it would be an entertaining and accurate catalog of our years living abroad. although we are back in the states now after two years in central asia and our life is not nearly as exotic or exciting... we are keeping the blog going writing for our friends, families and for our first born child, olivia (olive) annmarie conover, who blessed us with her arrival on monday, august 24 at 2:15pm.

Saturday, August 29, 2009

olive's first photo shoot


since christmas, when we first found out that we were with baby, my mom has been fanatical (in a wonderful grandmother kind of way) about buying her first granddaughter clothes, etc with the sole purpose of doing photo shoots with olive.  my mom is a wonderful photographer and very creative.  below are my videos and photos of my mom at work.  we will share her photos as soon as we get them.

for the record... olivia looked adorable!





2 comments:

  1. I love your posts! Thanks for sharing your life! The photoshoot seems sooo American to me. It's only her first week... ;) But what can I say, I keep taken hundreds of thousands of pictures of Lenara and people keep making fun of me. I don't remember what I took pictures of before she was born... All the best to you guys! Do my shoes fit yet?

    ReplyDelete
  2. the shoes are a little big but she has worn them twice already. we will send a photo. photo shoots are more of a "grandma" thing than an american thing!

    ReplyDelete