the bishkek adventure


although "our story" as a couple originated in 2006... the bishkek adventure officially began in july of 2008 when jennifer and i accepted teaching positions at an international school in bishkek, kyrygzstan. we started this blog with the hope that it would be an entertaining and accurate catalog of our years living abroad. although we are back in the states now after two years in central asia and our life is not nearly as exotic or exciting... we are keeping the blog going writing for our friends, families and for our first born child, olivia (olive) annmarie conover, who blessed us with her arrival on monday, august 24 at 2:15pm.

Thursday, August 27, 2009

they are all cross eyed at this age... right?

3 comments:

  1. Yes Bub...they are. I will show you some photos of Colton. Funny how you dont notice it until photos.

    ReplyDelete
  2. good... i was getting worried! thanks sis.

    ReplyDelete
  3. That was one of the first calls I made to my mother after we brought Ryan home from the hospital. I called her almost in tears saying, "The baby is cross-eyed" she sort of chuckled and told me that all babies do that because they don't have complete control of those muscles or something like that...all I heard was he was fine...that was all that really mattered. Olive is so beautiful. I love keeping up with her on the blog! Love to all, Aunt Mary

    ReplyDelete