i chatted this morning on skype with my mom (she has power and internet!) and she shared with me some photos she took of the storm's aftermath. all of the photos are from her neighborhood, her office, her home, and my sister's house.
the opposite side of clear lake from my mom's house.the water is about five feet over the road.
boats and debris washed ashore out of the bay
the office of tops-n-towers, my mom's business
the damage is from floodwater and rainwater.

my sister deana and brother-in-law buddy wiped out from cleaning.
here are the photos
I'm so glad mom was able to send you one of my photos from my honeymoon....wiped out from Ike :-)
ReplyDeleteBeen busy thowing everything away at Tops-N-Towers and setting up a mini office upstairs here at the house to try to get things kind of back running.
Looking on the bright side... we are able to clean the business of a bunch of stuff....and start fresh - which will probably be really good.... just will take a lot of work. Good news... Tops-N-Towers did get power this morning!!! Just not sure what all works yet.
Hope you two are doing well... I have some photos I need to download and I'll send some your way.
Saw dad & Gloria today - They came by mom's to drop off the generator mom let them borrow. Dad starts radiation at 9:45am tomorrow & chemo at 2:00pm. They will be staying at Carolyn & Charlie's house as they still are without power or running water in Brazoria.
Love you guys-0
Deana